CASNR names Outstanding Freshman
Apr 27, 2017
- STILLWATER, Okla. – Clay Daily, an Oklahoma State University student from Mayville, Michigan, recently was named the Charles and Magda Browning Outstanding Freshman in the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources.
OSU selected as host for Mandela Washington Fellowship
Apr 19, 2017
- STILLWATER, Okla. – What began as a class assignment will result in the beginning of an international relationship and a wonderful opportunity for 25 African community leaders.
CASNR student awarded Fulbright for research in Germany
Apr 18, 2017
- Sydney Stewart, an undergraduate student at Oklahoma State University, has been awarded a Fulbright U.S. Student Award to conduct research in Germany during the 2017-2018 academic year. The Fulbright program places U.S. students in countries around the world where they act as an ambassador for the United States, work with research advisers, and learn about the people and culture. Stewart, a graduate of Life School Red Oak Secondary School in Red Oak, Texas, is scheduled to graduate from OSU in May with a bachelor’s degree in animal science (pre-veterinary option) and a minor in microbiology.
OSU partners with two-year colleges to offer Agricultural Leadership Degree Completion Program
Apr 06, 2017
- STILLWATER, Okla. – Sometimes life gets in the way of finishing through on certain goals and aspirations. This is true, too, for academic achievements.
CASNR awards more than $300,000 in continuing student scholarships at annual scholarships and awards banquet
Apr 03, 2017
- The Oklahoma State University College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources awarded more than $300,000 in scholarships to nearly 200 students at the annual CASNR Scholarships and Awards Banquet March 30.
Five CASNR seniors receive top honors from the Alumni Association
Mar 23, 2017
- Five seniors from the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources have been named 2017 Outstanding Seniors by the Oklahoma State University Alumni Association.