Alpha Zeta initiates new members
Dec 09, 2016
- The Oklahoma State University chapter of Alpha Zeta initiated 38 new members on Nov. 17. The organization is an honorary society for students and industry professionals in the agriculture and natural resources fields.
Two CASNR students named 2016-17 Niblack Research Scholars
Nov 28, 2016
- The Niblack Research Scholars program at Oklahoma State University has opened the doors of cutting-edge research for undergraduates for 13 years. This year, two undergraduate students in the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources are receiving $8,000 scholarships and the opportunity to conduct supervised research as 2016-17 Niblack Research Scholars.
OSU professor named USDA National Teaching Award winner
Nov 18, 2016
- Bailey Norwood does more than teach classes at Oklahoma State University. He equips his students with the ability to master a few simple concepts that will help them understand a complex world.
Thirteen College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources students selected as OSU Seniors of Significance
Nov 16, 2016
- Thirteen College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources students have been selected as Oklahoma State University Seniors of Significance for the 2016-2017 academic year by the OSU Alumni Association.
Master of International Agriculture students return from Uganda
Sep 08, 2016
- STILLWATER, Okla. – Agriculture is universal. The methods, available technologies and products are not all the same, but the mission remains: put food on the table.
2016 Outstanding Thesis Award Recipients Named
Aug 25, 2016
- The College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Oklahoma State University is pleased to announce the seven recipients of the 2016 Dr. Cletis Williams and William E. and Martha Jane Williams Outstanding Thesis Awards.