Farm Credit Associations of Oklahoma 2017 Scholarship Program
from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Eligible applicants must:
1. Be a student at Oklahoma State University enrolled in an area of study in the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources.
2. Enrolled full-time (12 hours or equivalent) during the fall 2017 semester.
3. Completed 24 hours or more of college credit hours.
4. Agree to allow information about their award to be used in publicity materials, if selected.
5. Children of Farm Credit employees are not eligible.
1. Applications are available at www.OkFarmCredit.com, in Ag Hall 103, or by contacting a Farm Credit branch office. For office locations, go to www.OkFarmCredit.com and select an association.
2. Completed applications and transcripts must be submitted by May 31, 2017 to be considered.
3. Submit all materials in one package to:
Farm Credit Associations of Oklahoma
Attn: Scholarship Committee
CASNR Student Success Center
103 Ag Hall, Stillwater, OK 74078
Email application and transcript to email@example.com
4. Applications will be reviewed by the Farm Credit Associations of Oklahoma Scholarship Committee.
All applicants will receive a letter with acceptance or denial status by August 2017.
5. Selections will be made based on scholarship, leadership, extra-curricular activities and an essay.
6. Scholarship money will be sent as a one-time payment directly to the recipients’ bursar accounts during the fall 2017 semester. It is the responsibility of the scholarship recipients to send proof of enrollment to the Committee by Sept. 15, 2017 in order for the scholarship money to be paid.
For scholarship application, click here.