CASNR Career Services provides resources, services and skill development opportunities to support students in making effective life and career decisions.
Some of the services provided to assist students in confidently taking charge of their career and life planning include:
- Career assessment resources and career exploration guidance
- Individual consultations for help with career planning and job/internship searching
- Graduate/professional school entrance exam preparatory materials
- Career fairs and other professional networking events
- Resume, vita, cover letter and personal statement reviews
- Mock interview resources
Walk-in assistance for document reviews and "how to" questions are available with the CASNR Career Liaisons and professional staff as available.
Appointments may be scheduled by calling 405.744.9464 or by stopping by the Student Success Center, 103 Agricultural Hall.
For More Information
Amy R. Gazaway, M.S.
103 Agricultural Hall