Career development begins the day a student enrolls on the Oklahoma State University campus, if not before. The College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources has a Career Services unit that assists prospective students, current students and alumni with exploring career options, developing plans of action for achieving career success, and with preparing for the next step after graduation.
As a partner and support service, the mission of CASNR Career Services is to provide resources, services and skill development opportunities that will support students in making effective life and career decisions.
Services AvailableSome of the services provided to assist students in confidently taking charge of their career and life planning include:
- Career assessment resources and career exploration guidance
- Individual consultations for help with career planning and job/internship searching
- Graduate/professional school entrance exam preparatory materials
- Career fairs and other professional networking events
- Résumé, vita, cover letter & personal statement reviews
- Mock interview resources
AppointmentsCASNR Career Services is a part of the CASNR Student Success Center. Appointments may be scheduled by calling (405) 744-9464 or by stopping by the Student Success Center, 103 Agricultural Hall. In addition, walk-in assistance for document reviews and "how to" questions is available with the CASNR Career Liaisons and professional staff as available.