CASNR Computer Labs
The College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) provides two computing lab facilities, computers in the Student Success Center, and supports three departmental labs for all Oklahoma State University students, faculty and staff.
These facilities are funded by the , with technical support from the Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Information Technology (DASNR IT). Follow the links below to learn more about the schedule, access and equipment for each lab.
- CASNR Labs: AGH 266 and ANSI 126
- Departmental labs: AGH 168, AGH 313, and AGH 470
- Student Success Center computers: 103 AGH
Note: CASNR Computer Labs are under 24-hour video surveillance.
Computer Lab Hours
The normal operating hours during the fall and spring semesters are posted on the entrance doors to the labs. Operating hours during summer and intersessions between semesters may vary. Reservations may affect lab availability. Any change to normal operating hours will be posted on the lab doors.
Computer Lab Policies
CASNR encourages OSU students, faculty, and staff to use the computer labs. However, use must be in accordance with Oklahoma State University Policies.
This includes, but not limited to:
- Use of or downloading illegally obtained software
- Downloading of copyrighted materials
- Viewing of pornographic or obscene materials
Other general use policies include:
- Must have a current student, faculty, or staff ID
- No food, drinks, or tobacco in the computer labs
- No games are allowed. This policy is designed to provide a distraction-free environment
- No use of computer labs' facilities for personal profit
Disciplinary actions will be applied if any of these policies are ignored. In most cases, CASNR lab privileges will be revoked.
Anyone suspected of theft of University property will be reported to the OSU Police Department.
If a lab monitor asks you to leave the lab, you must do so immediately.
For More Information
Computer Support Specialist